Sunday, April 5, 2009

A bit of explanation...

Well everyone...
I completely forgot about the fact that I made this blog a very long time ago, originally to post songs. Phineas Jalyper, as it seems, has attracted some visitors, for which I am flattered. However, this blog is under construction and probably won't focus around film scoring... Nonetheless, I'm very grateful for the two comments I have, irregardless of the fact I have posted nothing. Props to VonGrinner and Gancito. More to come! In the meantime, enjoy the endangered animal of the day to your immediate right.

1 comment:

  1. The Death Cab song to which I referred (with robots, pirates, and dragons), is crooked teeth, newly added to my playlist.

    See, that's what bloggers do. They think about ways to improve upon their blogs.

    On a completely unrelated note, I see that your blog is black, and without a post for three weeks or something. That is something I noticed.

    ReplyDelete