Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Bunny New Website


So I was digging through old pictures on my phone, and I found a picture from almost a year ago which was the result of one of Gregan's blog posts which ended with a link to a game in which you're a bunny and hop on lots of bells. I forgot how obsessed I was with it until I stumbled across this picture, which features my high score. And I completely forgot to brag about it!


That's right... over 124 TRILLION.

Also, I've re-beautified my website. It now features a fully functional navigation bar, although it still looks rather plain and choppy. I hope you enjoy it irregardless.



5 comments:

  1. I never did get into hopping onto bells... But such an important milestone for you to have recorded!

    Checking out website now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the website. You'll have to show me the programs you're using to design stuff when I come over. Also, congratulations on having a score roughly ten times the Gross Domestic Product of the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keats, of course I have been a fan forever, but I absolutely love the diversity of styles you are able to do. I like the orchestration you are able to put into your piano. It is just beautiful. Give us a little more info on The Other Side. You call it a current project, but there is nothing more -- or listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you finished The Other Side yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't yet, no. Phil never has time to look at what I write, so it's very slow going. Most of the time it's just the difficulty of communicating.

    ReplyDelete